Tips for parents
10 laws of parenting
With the birth of the baby, we as parents, adults, are his full authority. He loves us just for what we got. Parents – is the most precious thing in the life of a child. What would we do, would like to it is not treated, the baby will still love us. Therefore, he believed that all our actions and deeds are the only true, correct both for themselves and for the world. So the kid catches every glance of the mother, every father’s gesture, mimics the facial expressions, movements, way of life. He unconsciously absorbs from us demeanor, our tastes and attitudes, our moral values and moral standards.
The education of the child – it is, above all, educating yourself!
The law of imitation
• Treat the baby exactly as you want it to treat You in your old age.
• Their behaviour, attitude to life, we tell the child about the world, about people.
• We should fill our lives and the baby the most beautiful images, brings light and beauty.
• Children perceive mainly what we do, not what we say.
• Children – our most important teachers!
The law of unconditional love
• Definitely take the baby – it means to love him not for his actions, the words, not because he is smart, beautiful and so on, but for the fact that he just is!
• the Child it is important to see to him our love, our understanding and acceptance of it by any, our tolerance of his shortcomings and mistakes.
• Express their displeasure at the actions of the child but not the child in General.
• you Can condemn the actions of the child, but not his feelings, no matter how undesirable they may be.
• If you Express dissatisfaction with the actions of the child constantly, it could escalate into a us rejection of the whole child.
The law of respect
• Treat your child with respect.
• Work with your child.
• Be honest with the child.
• Talk to the child as with an adult.
• do Not say that the child is too young to understand you or help You.
• make Friends with your child.
• Respect and listen to the opinion of the child.
• do Not interrupt and respect the child’s thoughts.
• Respect the desire of the child, the right to freedom of action.
• Give the child the right to make their own decisions.
• the Child is a full member of the family.
• How do You feel about the child and he will treat You. Everything You demand from a child now, he will be entitled to require from You after.
Act maternal instincts
• If You don’t know what to do – listen to your heart (we believe everyone else but myself).
• Events occurring in early childhood, produce people with more experience than the rest of your life.
The law of subconscious expectations
• Don’t worry about the baby too, and nothing will happen.
• Must, to the extent possible, to believe in the child’s ability to care for his safety.
• Share about Yourself, Your experience, and not about the child, not about his behavior.
• Communicating with your child, try to think positive, mentally wish him well, strength, intelligence.
The law of trust
• Trust your child, and he will become more responsible.
• to Trust your child is difficult, but vital, because all children want to be independent.
• The purpose of all actions of the child – the development of independence.
• No need to notice every mistake your child, and discuss the error should then, and not when he’s busy. Make observations on the overall approval.
• Leave the choice of classes to the child.
• Gradually give the child responsibility for his personal matters.
• the child has the innate ability to choose what he needed, useful and interesting.
• to Help and to care for the child only at his request.
• Install with the child trusts.
Law “hand in Hand”
• You – the first teachers of their baby. Let him take an active part in Your work, in family life.
• the Baby can become independent of the mother, only passing the stage from her absolute dependence!
• the Child must constantly feel the support of adults, should know that we at any time come to his aid.
• Tomorrow the child will do himself what he had done with her mother, i.e., the child acquires the strength and power that overcomes.
• Children really want to help adults, want to be useful.
• Your attention a baby needs each day: take time to play together, to walk, to read.
Act early start
• “Teach the child while he lies across the benches”.
• the Main period when a baby has an impression on the world and formed the basis of behavior is the first year of life.
• young people learn best what they see and hear is what you get in direct contact with adults.
• During the conversation with the child, he first drew attention to your attitude towards the subject of conversation on Your feelings for him.
• Parents need to learn not to interfere with the child to develop.
• From an early age, encourage your child to think, develop his curiosity.
Law “Right to be wrong”
• Allow the child to learn from their mistakes.
• Provide children with the opportunity to meet with the negative consequences of their actions (or inaction).
• Making mistakes, the child becomes accustomed to the discipline and learning to trust the warnings parents, adults.
• If a child acts badly, then Express your negative attitude to this act, and not to the child.
• the Child is constantly looking for information about what you can do, and what not. He expects from adult rules of conduct and procedure.
• Restrictions on the part of adults (“impossible” is the care of the child) should be, but they should not be too much. All restrictions must be clearly justified, and they should not come in clear conflict with the essential needs of the child.
• Try not to use words “no” and “impossible”.
The law of the open palm
• We can only child to offer, but no right to force him to take.
• We can’t force the child, and the child decides for himself what to take from our open palms.
• the Child care that we can give him. But it is very important how we are something we offer, but we can only offer what you have.
It is necessary to educate all of us all those qualities that can be useful to our children. We must have the courage to improve ourselves. Then the children will follow Us and will become what should be.